ho

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Whimsy WhatKnots ~ Bottums

Whimsy WhatKnots ~ Bottums


SOLD
I've decided to put one of my bunnies up for adoption. A harder decision than most will know, lol.
I become so attached to these little WhatKnots that I never seem to be able to let them go.


This is Bottums

(he is as soft as babies bottums)



Bottums is made of the softest blend of Baby Alpaca and Merino Wool 
He is filled with soft polyfil, polypellets and steel shots (just the perfect combo to make him a little heavy but still floppy).
He has black glass eyes.

Bottums is 13 inches from tip of ear to toe and 10inches from head to toe. 

All my WhatKnots are handmade by me, KrisC. With all the little bits and bobs on my work, WhatKnots are not meant for children. 

$60US plus shipping

( unfortunately, I am not taking any customs, so if you fall in love with a WhatKnots please grab them right away) 




Truest Color















No comments:

Post a Comment